Head of Site Integrity
Job location: San Francisco, CA
Company Headquarters: San Francisco, CA
See all Twitter jobs →
- Provide strategic direction and define the teams' short- and long-term goals in support of both department and company overall goals.
- Collaborate with our Product Trust team to influence new or existing product features, with the goal of ensuring user safety and providing built-in product safeguards.
- Provide insightful inputs to new and existing policies and processes, with an eye toward increasing accuracy and efficiency.
- Conduct exploratory analysis to identify threats to site integrity by defining and evaluating metrics of user behavior.
- Partner with cross-functional teams to perform end-to-end quantitative analysis projects, communicate results, and turn analyses into tools, predictive models, and systems to assist in better identifying and mitigating attacks.
- You have multidisciplinary experience in technical or quantitative fields and data-informed decision-making.
- You are able to interpret information from multiple sources and work with large datasets.
- You have a deep understanding of and experience with statistical analysis.
- You have experience in SQL or other programming languages and familiarity with Python, PHP, or similar scripting languages.
- You have strong management skills and are comfortable setting clear priorities and eliminating barriers to success.
- You have an entrepreneurial mindset and are flexible, self-starting, self-motivated, and hard-working.
- You are a strategic thinker and valued collaborator; you can design and execute on a vision while working cross-functionally.
- You actively recognize needs, solve problems, anticipate issues, and develop solutions.
- You are comfortable working with multinational teams who may (at times) have competing priorities.
- You are open to international travel.
- 5+ years experience working on relevant issues, preferably at an internet or technology company.
- 4+ years experience in a quantitative role.
- Bonus: Has held positions that require public speaking, including to partners, advertisers, law enforcement, and government agencies.
Apply for this position
Visit https://careers.twitter.com/en/work-for-twitter/201805/head-of-site-integrity.html and fill out the online application. If you're applying for our team through this posting, please mention Farnam Street in your cover letter.